Famiglia Emilio Marmolada
Darecoi: in ladin, “Darecoi” means “behind the hills”. It indicates a wood close to the hamlets Marmolada and Caviola, where there are different kinds of trees: firs, maples, beeches, larches make the wood shine in bright and warm colors in fall. During summertime the sun rises from behind this hill, and sunshine enters the bedrooms to wake you up.
The apartment “Darecoi” has 4 beds and an area of about 35 square meters; in addition there is a 15 sq m loft. It is really bright and it is on the first floor. The furniture is typically alpine, it is comfortable for families with grown-up children (at least 7 years old), for a couple looking for a romantic nest, or for four friends. In the apartment you will find:
- an hall
- living room with LCD Television and sofa
- table with bench
- kitchen area
- bedroom with queen-size bed and TV
- large bathroom with whirlpool shower
- loft with 2 beds
- electrical appliances: washing machine, electric iron, hairdryer, oven, fridge, microwave oven
- independent underfloor heating system, with the possibility to set different temperatures in different rooms
- three-side balcony
- kitchen with kitchenware
- wide garden area
- outdoor benches and table to eat on the patio
- reclining beach chairs
- ski storage
- internet wi-fi
Number of bedrooms: 2 Beds: 4
Winter prices 2016/17
From 70 € to 117 € per day (New Year’s) for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Long periods discounts: 3 weeks – 10%, for stays of longer contact us!
Possibility of discounted meals at the Farm “Piccola Baita”. Discounts 10% Retreat.