Adriano Minotto family
Focobon: Focobon is the name of the highest peak of the Focobon mountains (3054 m high). You can see it looking southward from Marmolada hamlet. It belongs also to the bigger Pale di San Martini mountains. Together with Civetta mountain (3220 m high) (north) and Marmolada mountain (3342 m high) (east) it surrounds Biois valley.
The apartment Focobon has 7/8 beds and an area of about 95 sqm. It is on the first floor and it is furnished in a classical style. It is perfect for one or two families with kids, for three couples or for a group of friends.
In the apartment you will find:
- an hall
- wide living room with TV
- kitchen with TV and kitchenware
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with a king-size bed and a single one
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath
- two-side balcony
- electrical appliances: hairdryer, washing machine, oven, microwave oven, fridge, iron
- independent hot-water-heat system
Number of bedrooms: 3 Beds: 7/8
Winter prices 2016/17
From 104 € to 173 € per day (New Year’s) for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Long periods discounts: 3 weeks – 10%, for stays of longer contact us!
Possibility of discounted meals at the Farm “Piccola Baita”. Discounts 10% Retreat.