Famiglia Emilio Marmolada
Lastei: The name “Lastei” derives from the term “plates” (“lastre” in italian). They are three peaks of the Focobon mountains, which are part of the Unesco Dolomites system “Pale di San Martino”. They can be seen looking southward from the sitting room of the apartment. At the base of the mountain there is the Focobon glacier, from which stems the Focobon spring.
The apartment Lastei is on the ground floor; it has four beds and an area of about 65 square meters. Its furniture is typically alpine and it is very comfortable for families with 2 children or for groups of friends. In the apartment you will find:
- an hall
- kitchen area
- bright living room with sofa bed
- double bedroom
- bedroom with bunk bed
- large bathroom with whirlpool shower
- electrical appliances: hairdryer, washing machine, electric iron, oven, fridge, microwave oven, vacuum cleaner
- independent underfloor heating system, with the possibility to set different temperatures in different rooms
- LCD Television in the living room
- Televisions in the bedrooms
- Kitchen with kitchenware
- possibility to take a sauna
- ski storage
- wide garden area
- outdoor table and benches, to eat on the patio
- reclining beach chairs
- internet wi-fi
Winter prices 2016/17
From 91 € to 152 € per day (New Year’s) for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Long periods discounts: 3 weeks – 10%, for stays of longer contact us!
Possibility of discounted meals at the Farm “Piccola Baita”. Discounts 10% Retreat.